Very professional from start to finish. The plumber who came out wore a mask the ENTIRE time!! Was very cautious and also wore gloves properly. We called this company and they were able to come out the next day. Upon arrival the technician was covered up for our safety and his. After reviewing our issues he was straight forward and did not push us to do work that was not needed. He was able to resolve our issue right then and there and you wouldn't have even known he was here when he left. Respected the orders in place due to COVID and extremely reasonable when it came to the resolution. Very happy we contacted them especially considering the precautions needed during this Pandemic time. Definitely know who to call next time we have any plumbing issues.
AC Replacement in Rancho CucamongaResidents in San Dimas, La Verne, Chino, Corona, and other nearby areas understand the importance of a robust HVAC unit. If your air conditioner is no longer working, you can't afford to wait days for a replacement team in California – the summer months are simply too hot. At The Original Plumbing Company, we offer timely and cost-effective air conditioner replacement services to residential and commercial clients.
Whether you're hoping to upgrade to a better AC or your current unit is no longer functioning, our team can take care of the replacement process from beginning to end. We back all of our work with our 100% guarantee. If you'd like to request a free quote for any of our AC replacement services, call our office today to discuss your project!
Do I Need a New Air Conditioning System?One of the most common questions we receive is: do I need a new AC system? The answer to this will depend on your current air conditioner's performance and condition. Let's explore some common reasons our clients seek our AC replacement solutions:
1. Chronic Problems: If you're always having issues with your air conditioner system, it can start to cost a lot of money to repair. If you want to stop paying for constant visits from an HVAC technician, it's sometimes best to upgrade your system entirely.
2. Performance is Lacking: If you notice that your AC isn't capable of cooling your whole home or commercial property, it's often a sign that you're ready for a new HVAC unit.
3. Your Energy Bills Are Too High: If you notice that your energy bills are creeping higher and higher, it might be due to the inefficiency of your system. In fact, even if your energy bills are constant, you can sometimes save money by upgrading to a brand-new AC that prioritizes efficiency!
4. Your AC is Too Loud: In some cases, old AC systems can grow increasingly noisy. Additionally, new systems are built with noise reduction in mind – if you're sick of the annoying noises your current AC makes, it might be time for a replacement!
While the above issues all indicate that you need a new AC system, you're still welcome to call our office if you have more questions. We can help you determine if your AC system is ready for an upgrade or replacement.
We're also happy to provide inspections and assessments if you're experiencing chronic AC problems. In some cases, you might simply require minor repairs – we also offer full-service AC repair solutions to our clients.
AC Replacement Company in Rancho CucamongaAt The Original Plumbing Company, we have more than four decades of experience offering full-service AC replacement to residents and business owners in Upland, Chino, Chino Hills, Fontana, Claremont, San Bernardino, and other nearby areas.
We can work with all types of AC systems sold in the United States. Whether you're hoping to replace a large central system or a single-room unit, we can help!
Our AC Replacement Approach in Rancho CucamongaIf you're searching for an HVAC contractor that values the quality of their HVAC services, there's no better service for the job than The Original Plumbing Company. We use a four-step approach to replace air conditioners for our clients in Chino Hills, San Bernardino, San Dimas, Corona, and nearby areas:
1. Consultation: We begin all our services by discussing your needs and requirements. We'll assess what type of system you're currently using and determine how we can improve it.
2. Removal: Once we determine which AC we will use to replace your existing system, we'll remove your current AC and dispose of it.
3. Installation: Next, we'll install a brand-new AC in your home or commercial building. We're experts at seamless AC implementation.
4. Performance Assessment: Before we finalize our replacement service, we'll use our diagnostic technology to run tests and your system – we always confirm it's operating smoothly before we leave!
AC Replacement Cost in Rancho CucamongaCost is one of the most critical factors to consider when it's time to upgrade your air conditioning system. If you don't want to break your budget, but you desperately need a new air conditioner, The Original Plumbing Company is here to help. We're committed to offering extremely affordable air conditioning replacement services – we can help you upgrade your air conditioner system without breaking the bank!
Why Choose The Original Plumbing Company for AC Replacement in Rancho Cucamonga?If you're wondering why The Original Plumbing Company is perfect for your next AC replacement project, the proof is in our commitment to our clients. With over 40 years of experience providing expert HVAC services to Upland, Chino, Claremont, Corona, and other nearby areas, we're the first port of call when residents and business owners require AC replacement. Let's find out why:
• We offer extremely affordable services – and transparent pricing.
• We don't charge our clients for estimates.
• We can work with any type of HVAC system.
• We offer quicker turnaround times than other AC replacement companies.
• We're licensed, bonded, and insured.
• We offer services to both residential and commercial clients.
• We can work with any type of AC system.