Not very knowledgeable in plumbing, I frantically searched in Yelp for a plumber in my area. To my surprise Laura had plumber out to me with 45 minutes of my request. She assured me not to panic and would have someone out to me in no time. She delivered! Art shortly arrived to my home and took care of my leak and surprised me with an affordable price for my much needed repair.Besides their affordable pricing and fast action response, I was also very impressed with their exceptional customer service. Thank you once again for your urgent response and taking care of my plumbing to my satisfaction. This company will definitely be my go to help for my future plumbing needs. As well, will be receiving my referrals to friends and family.
A water heater repair company is the best place to turn to if you are experiencing problems with your water heater. Whether you run out of hot water quickly or you don’t have any hot water at all, the repair company can assess your water heater and make a recommendation for how to proceed.
It is possible that your standard or tankless water heater is not working and needs a simple part replaced, or it is possible that you need a total system replacement. If you need a standard water heater or tankless water heater repair, contact a tankless water heater repair service.
In addition to completing repair services, the repair company will be able to perform routine maintenance to your water heater system. Routine maintenance can extend the life of your system and help it run effectively and efficiently.
It is common to wonder if it’s worth the cost of repair services or if it’s easier to replace your water heater system. Here are five signs that you should contact a repair service to get your system inspected:
- You don’t have hot water or your hot water runs out very quickly.
- Your hot water tank is leaking or water is standing around the base of the system.
- There are strange, unusual, or loud clanging noises coming from your hot water heater.
- Your water flow changes and becomes much weaker than it usually is.
- The color of your water appears dirty or rusty all of a sudden.
While these are all signs that there might be something wrong with your water heater they could be signs that there is something wrong elsewhere in your plumbing system. For example, rusty water could be indicative of corroded pipes.
The easiest way to find out the reason you are experiencing these problems is to have a water heater repair specialist examine your water heater system. They will be able to inspect it and identify problems. A recommendation for repair or replacement can be made depending on their findings.
It can be frustrating to deal with water heating problems. Here are some of the most common water heater problems explained. Each problem has also been presented with potential causes and possible fixes.
Reasons why your water heater doesn’t produce enough hot water:
- The thermostat isn’t set properly
- The tank isn’t big enough
- The tank is leaking
- The dip tube is broken
- The heating element is malfunctioning
Ways to fix your water heater so that it produces hot water:
- Reset and calibrate the thermostat to a safe temperature, usually 120°
- Replace the water heater with a larger tank or tankless water heater
- Patch the leak in the tank
- Repair or replace the broken dip tube
- Repair or replace the heating element
Reasons why your electric water heater won’t turn on:
- The plug isn’t plugged in securely
- The cord is worn or damaged
- The circuit breaker tripped
- A fuse blew
- The security switch isn’t in the right position
Ways to fix your water heater so it will turn on:
- Securely plug in the power cord
- Repair or replace the power cord
- Flip the breaker
- Replace the fuse
- Return the security switch to the correct position
Reasons why your gas water heater won’t turn on:
- Gas service was turned off
- The gas tank is out of gas
- Gas service was interrupted
- The pilot light is off
- The thermocouple is damaged or broken
Ways to fix your water heater so it will turn on:
- Call your gas provider and see what to do to have the service turned on
- Have your gas tank filled with gas
- Wait for gas service to return
- Reignite the pilot light
- Repair or replace the thermocouple
If you are experiencing other problems with your water heater or tankless water heater then contact your local water heater repair contractor. They will be able to inspect your water heater system, identify any issues, and recommend repairs or suggest replacement.
If you need a water heater repair company in Corona then you should hire The Original Plumbing Company for water heater repair service. They are licensed, insured, and bonded, with over 40 years of experience.
The Original Plumbing Company is a well-established, reputable plumbing company that has been locally owned and operated since 1979.
They are committed to a 100% customer service guarantee, even after the work has been completed. Highly trained and professional staff complete each job from start to finish.
Service is fast and affordable. Estimates are always free and never have any hidden fees. Call The Original Plumbing Company for tank or tankless water heater repair in Corona and the surrounding community.