The Original Plumbing Company is the best! I've been a client for years. They have changed all my faucets - kitchen & bathrooms - and all the toilets in my home - in a timely manner. Always clean, always professional. The last time they came out they fixed a leak that was on part of my property & part sidewalk in front of my home. The city of Rancho should have been responsible for this but.....Joel came out & fixed the problem. He is the best! I highly recommend this company for ALL you plumbing needs!
If you are having problems with your water heater then turn to a professional water heater repair service. Your local water heater repair company can inspect your system and make repairs if your standard tank or tankless water heater is not working. Don’t rush into an unnecessary water heater replacement. It is possible to extend the life of your current water heater with the help of routine maintenance and repair services from a water heater repair contractor.
It can be difficult to know when to repair or when to replace your water heater. Either way, there are five signs that it’s time to call a water heater repair service:
- Your hot water runs out faster than it used to or you no longer have any hot water.
- There is standing water at the base of the water heater tank or your water heater has a leak.
- There are new, loud, or strange noises coming from your hot water heater that you have never heard before.
- Your water flow becomes dramatically weaker than normal.
- The water running out of your faucets appears dirty, brown, or rust-colored.
These signs can mean that there’s something wrong with your water heater. They can also mean that there’s something wrong elsewhere in your plumbing system. For example, if your water appears to be discolored it could be a sign of corroded pipes, not just a water heater issue.
Water heater problems can be so frustrating. Here are some of the most common water heater problems, their causes, and potential fixes.
Reasons your hot water heater isn’t producing hot water:
- Incorrect thermostat setting
- Water heater is too small
- Leaking tank
- Broken dip tube
- Malfunctioning heating element
Possible ways to get hot water again:
- Set the thermostat to 120 degrees
- Get a larger hot water heater or tankless system
- Repair the leak
- Repair or replace the dip tube
- Repair or replace the heating element
Reasons your electric water heater isn’t turning on:
- Cord isn’t plugged in correctly
- Cord is damaged or worn
- You have a tripped circuit breaker
- You blew a fuse
- The security switch on the heater flipped
How to get your water heater to turn on:
- Securly plug the cord into the outlet
- Repair or replace the power cord
- Flip the breaker to the correct position
- Replace the blown fuse
- Flip the security switch to the correct position
Reasons your gas heater isn’t turning on:
- Gas service has been turned off
- Gas tank is empty
- There was a gas service interruption
- The pilot light is out
- You have a damaged thermocouple
How to get your water heater to turn on:
- Contact your gas provider about the gas outage
- Fill up your property’s gas tank reserves
- Wait for gas services to return to normal
- Reignite the pilot light
- Repair or replace the damaged thermocouple
If none of these issues sound like the problem that you are experiencing, then talk to your local water heater repair service. At the time of inspection they will be able to check for other problems with your water heater and plumbing system.
Tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan than standard tank water heaters. They are also supposed to be more durable water heater systems and they take up less space ,too. If you have a tankless water heater that is not working properly then you should call a tankless water heater repair service.
In addition to assessing your tankless water heater, the plumber will be able to take a look at your plumbing system to see if that is the root cause of your water heater problem. A plumber will also be able to help you with routine maintenance service of your tankless water heater.
It is recommended to routinely maintain your tankless water heater to keep it in good working condition. Not only will you extend the longevity of your water heater system, but you will improve the overall working condition of the water heater, too.
When you need to hire a water heater repair company in Rialto, call The Original Plumbing Company. They are fast, affordable, and have trusted and reliable staff that complete the job from start to finish.
This well-established, reputable plumbing company has been locally owned and operated since 1979. That’s over 40 years of experience! They are licensed, insured, and bonded.
The Original Plumbing Company is committed to a 100% customer service guarantee. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed even after the work is complete! Call today to set up a free estimate for standard tank or tankless water heater repair in Rialto and the surrounding area.